Subject: Re: [wsrf] Singleton Resource Pattern

Hi John:
In the case where there is no disambiguation, then this is a trivial subset of the "singleton resource pattern" wherein there is no further "decoration" on the wsa:Address part of the EPR.

It doesn't seem to make sense to me to separate out this use case from the "singleton resource pattern". For example, the various xsd:element  definitions that describe EPRs as component of message response payloads, parameters on message requests etc. are well served as being typed as wsa:EndpointReferenceTypes.  Help me understand if there is a benefit to typing these components as:  "wsa:EndpointReferenceType" or "anyURI".  I would observe that an EPR containing just a wsa:Address component contains the information necessary, and has little overhead.  It would be good to isolate requestor from the decision made by the service provider: 'full implied resource pattern' or 'singleton resource pattern' or 'no disambiguation at all'.  We can do this by using EPR.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)