Subject: Re: [wsrf] Singleton Resource Pattern

See previous discussion of WS-Context and WSRF:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsrf/200405/msg00087.html

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

John Fuller <jfuller@wernervas.com>

12/07/2004 20:46

        To:        Rich Thompson <richt2@us.ibm.com>
        cc:        wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org

Could WS-Context from WS-CAF help for these situations?