Subject: RE: [wsrf] Doc management proposal

Different groups have different conventions. Some insist that a proposal
to vote on moving an ed draft to working draft
be advertised some fixed period before the vote. Others allow motions at
any time during meetings with no
pre-announcement. Either way the only real criteria is that the majority
of the group agrees to move an ed draft
to a working draft, and each individual has to review the document to
reach their own conclusion of how to vote.

Martin.