Subject: good bye

Hi,
I've decided to leave Oracle to pursue other opportunities and Friday,
7/30 is my last day
at Oracle, after which my Oracle email address will no longer be valid.
I've really
enjoyed working with some of you folks and am sure some of our paths
will cross again
in the future. I wish the best for the working group.

I've one quick question. How do I unsubscribe to this mailing list, so
you don't get bounce backs for
my email address after friday ?

Best wishes and regards,
Sastry