Subject: RE: [wsrf] f2f minutes corrections

Hi William,

Thanks for pointing out the errors. I've put corrections in a new revision
of the minutes document: see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/8372
and I've turned on change flagging so that it's easy to see how things
are/will be changed compared to the first version.

As for joining WS-N; Yeah, after I feel I understand this WS-RF thing
thoroughly  ;-)

Regards, Tim