Subject: Re: [wsrf] Discussion on issue 24

William:
Good email, good walk through of the options.

I would be very uncomfortable with option #3, it seems to be gratuitious reinvention.

I would be very much in favour of option #1, this seems to be the most natural. Adding additional non-normative text to describe certain precautions to be considered.

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)