Subject: UDDI, Grids and WSRF

Dear all,

We are hosting the next OASIS UDDI technical committee FTF meeting at
Oxford University in September. We are taking to opportunity of arrange
a discussion workshop on Thursday 23rd September primarily with members
of the UK e-science programme to discuss GRID related issues with UDDI
which could be address in any forthcoming version or revision. The
workshop would start at 10:30 to allow for travel.

This would be an opportunity to get feedback from the WSRF TC and
establish a WSRF/UDDI liaison actvity. Please let me know if you are
interested in attending this workshop

For further details (e.g. travel, accomodation and location), please
contain Miranda Turner (miranda.turner@oucs.ox.ac.uk).

Thanks

Matthew Dovey
Technical Manager