Subject: RE: [wsrf] ISSUE: Should resource lifetime require WS-Resource.

Hi Igor:
Your wording suggestion that the WS-Resource is destroyed is probably right, but that is a separate discussion (related to the action item authors took to update terminology in the specs per the WS-Resource spec).

I was quoting the current version of the spec to not "confuse" the WS-Resource rewording discussion from the topic at hand. My question was concerning what should be stated when there is no WS-Resource model assumed?  ie what exactly is destroyed in that case?

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++

"Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>

11/01/2004 12:28 PM

Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <meder@mcs.anl.gov>
cc
"wsrf-oasis" <wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [wsrf] ISSUE: Should resource lifetime require WS-Resource.

The WS-Resource is destroyed. That is, don't send nothing to its EPR no more -- there is nobody there. I think that this is more obvious semantics than destruction of a "stateful resource component of the WS-Resource" which, by the way, has never been normatively defined anywhere else.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)
--
(631) 342-4325 .. 1 CA Plaza, Islandia, NY 11749