Subject: Re: [wsrf] review volunteers for latest draft of WSRF-RP spec

I volunteer, but happy to defer if there are any others.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

             Steve Graham
             <sggraham@us.ibm.
                                       wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
             10/11/2004 13:33                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrf] review volunteers for latest
                                       draft of WSRF-RP spec

Hi all:
I am about to try to execute some of the editor instructions on WSRF-RP. I
hope to do this Thursday, 11/11.
Prior to this, would anyone be willing to review the current latest draft,
and accept/comment upon/reject changes?
It would be nice if we could close the issues addressed by the latest
draft, and then start from a version of the doc that has no markup.

Any volunteers?
sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham