Subject: Draft AppNotes Doc Available

Please take a look at a preliminary AppNotes draft onto the WSRF site.

This should give an idea of format/structure.  So far, I have pencilled-in appnote scenario descriptions and comments in order to get started.  The approach for gathering appNotes (what came to mind!) hasn't been very scientific but I intend to go through the issues document/state paper more thoroughly to pull out more candidates.

The following would be really helpful to me:
- Text (scenario description) for appNotes that I have omitted
- Comments on existing appNotes
- Volunteers for co-editing specific sections or co-editing in general

I'm holding off the writing up examples for the moment (although any contributions are, of course,  welcome...) in order to give time to evolving the basic list/document structure.  It would be nice for the examples to have a similar look and feel to those in the Primer.

Regards
Katy