Subject: Re: [wsrf] Issue: (Or part of resolution to issue 50?) Every WS Resource operation should define a ResourceUnkownFault

Folks,

A interesting corollary to this came up at the EGEE conference (The
Grid for particle physics and other big science in the EU).

What about a WS-Resource "Known" to the Web service but not currently
"Available"? This may occur quite often in the case of a "many
resources per endpoint" scenario. Should this fault be called out
separately in WSRF or is it really an implementation specific fault? If
the later, we probably need to change the name of UnknownResourceFault
to something more generic to allow for the above scenario.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE