Subject: RE: [wsrf] Issues to close

I have reviewed these issues in the latest published documents to make
sure the specified resolutions are reflected in the text (I did not
spend much time reviewing BaseFaults or ServiceGroups). I believe the
resolutions have been faithfully addressed in the specs and have closed
all of the issues listed in Ian's mail below.

The next issues document published will reflect this update.

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Robinson [mailto:ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 10:41 AM
To: Murray, Bryan P.
Cc: wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrf] Issues to close

Here's a summary note of the issues that can be moved from resolved to
closed with the latest working drafts of the specifications:

   WSRF4:  GetResourceProperty on property document with xsd:any
   WSRF6:  Describe properties consistently throughout the WS-RF specs
   (WSRF-RL)
   WSRF24: Should the XPath evaluations in WSRF specs be made in the
   context of some namespaces defined or not
   WSRF27: Add operation to return entire property document
   WSRF30: Not clear what the SOAPAction (and wsa:Action) field should
be
   set to
   WSRF43: Consider moving to the WS-Addressing 2004 namespace
   WSRF49: Describe the format used for the pseudo-schema
   WSRF53: Stop using 'wsrp' to refer to WS-ResourceProperties
   WSRF56: Specification drafts refer to some non-public URLs
   WSRF71: Need normative rules for property composition
   WSRF75: Is the use of WSRL required?

Regards,
Ian