Subject: Re: [wsrf] WSRF81: Investigations and proposed resolution

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Steve Graham wrote:
> As a passing note.  I notice that the WSDL for WS-Eventing [1] uses
> xs:include in its wsdl:types/xsd:schema.  I guess
> MSFT didn't encounter the same bug as Glenn is encountering.

Actually, I just tried it and wsdl.exe (for .NET 1.1) fails on the
WS-Eventing WSDL. It gives the usual error that the namespace
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/2004/08/eventing"; has already been added. This
is the error you get when the targetNamespace of the schema being
xsd:included matches the targetNamespace of the schema doing the
including.

Glenn

---
Glenn Wasson