Subject: [wsrf] Editorial issue

When reading the PR versions of the specs, I noticed that line 400 of the WS-ResourceProperties spec says "GetResponsePropertyDocument" rather than "GetResourcePropertyDocument"

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center / Yorktown Heights, NY

"Murray, Bryan P." <bryan.murray@hp.com>

07/26/05 02:49 PM

<wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsrf] Issues list updated

Hello all,

I have checked in a new version of the issues list based on our call
July 25. Please review the resolutions for issues WSRF125, WSRF126, and
especially WSRF128, and WSRF129. Send any corrections and comments to
the list.

I did not mark the new issue WSRF137 as "PR Comment", however, the TC
should make a decision about this.

The new issues list can be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/13770/WSR
F_IssuesList.doc