Subject: Re: [wsrf] BaseFaults comments from HP

Bryan,

With respect to RP
On 31 Aug 2005, at 12:25, Murray, Bryan P. wrote:

> 3. OGSI should not be mentioned in the intro - it is already mentioned
> in acknowledgements.

and withe respect to BF
On 31 Aug 2005, at 19:46, Murray, Bryan P. wrote:

> 3. line 62: OGSI should not be mentioned in the introduction, it is
> already mentioned in the acknowledgement section

I believe that both of these statements should remain. Virtually all
the ideas for these specs (and LT and SG) came from the OGSI team, many
of whom are not represented in the WSRF TC. We must give them more
credit than just the acknowledgments section at the end.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE