Subject: Apologies for today's meeting and review actions

Hi,

I won't be able to make the call today because I'm in a class.

I have the action of reviewing the Primer by today, but although I've started I haven't been able to complete it.  I will get my comments to Tim by Wednesday.

I've also started reviewing the AppNotes document, and I have substantial comments, which I also haven't yet been able to write up.  I'll aim to get those comments to Roger by the end of the week.

And I also reviewed the WS-Resource doc, and have a few nits which I'll pass back to Ian.

Apologies for the delay on this - I'm working around travel and a class.

- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Hewlett-Packard Company
6000 Irwin Road