Subject: AppNotes review uploaded

Hi,

I've added some review comments and corrections to the AppNotes document that Dan Jemiolo upoaded.  Both documents are in the "Documents - General" folder.

My view at the moment is that there are so many updates already in this document that Roger should take another pass and upload a clean version before anyone else reviews it.  It's already hard to review, and given that all the other editors have the action of reviewing it simultaneously version control may become an issue.

Just my opinion, though.

- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Hewlett-Packard Company