Subject: Re: Execution of WSRF Issues 157 and 164

I have verified that 157 and 164 are fixed in the spec and schema and so
these resolved issues may be closed.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

             David Snelling
             <David.Snelling@u
             k.fujitsu.com>                                             To
                                       Tim Banks/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             15/12/2005 11:01                                           cc
                                       d.snelling@fle.fujitsu.com, Ian
                                       Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Execution of WSRF Issues 157
                                       and 164

Tim,

Thanks for the Stocking Stuffers. I have looked at them and the look
fine. Ian, will you verify?

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE