Subject: Fwd: WS-Addressing Interop

Folks,

As you can see below, there is a WS-Addressing interop coming up.
Anyone with an implementation is invited to attend (at least to
observe). Please contact the WS-Addressing team directly if you are
interested.

Begin forwarded message:

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE