Subject: Re: [wsrf] Groups - WSRF Teleconference modified

I'm leaving for NY tomorrow for a two-day F2F and will not be able to leave for the TC call on Monday (I will be answering email).

The latest version of WS-RMD has been uploaded and incorporates the edits/suggestions from the draft 06 review. I'd ask Tim Banks to review the one significant ambiguity that we discovered and its resolution (I am providing the text for AppNotes); other than that, I believe the spec is ready for public review.

Dan

Dan Jemiolo
IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park, NC

+++ I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts. +++