Subject: Re: [wsrf] Proposed resolution to WSRF 174 - references to instances of MDDs

Folks,

On 12 Apr 2006, at 01:15, Murray, Bryan P. wrote:

> The downside is that parts of this resource are only accessible via
> GetResourcePropertyDocument and QueryResourceProperties - both
> optional
> operations. I think the ways to solve this are to either require that
> GetRPD be supported for this type of resource, or to move the root
> element attributes into child elements of the root. The move of
> attributes could either be done just for the stand-alone resource
> or for
> both the resource and the RMD doc.

I support the later option. If we can shape the RMD document so that
the minimum implementation of a WS-resource can get at the elements
using only GetResourceproperty, I think we wind up with a tighter
match up. It would be advantageous if both versions of the document
were the same.

> Bryan

Take care:

       David Snelling David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com
       Fujitsu Laboartories of Europe