Subject: Minutes of the WSRF teleconference held on 26th June

The munutes are stored here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19036/WSRF%20TC%20%5B26June06%5D%20notes%5B1%5D.pdf

and attached.

Regards, Tim Banks.
(See attached file: WSRF TC [26June06] notes[1].html)
Title: WSRF TC notes

Notes from the OASIS WSRF TC
Teleconference
26th June 2006

Agenda

See: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/event.php?event_id=11819

Roll Call

The roll call is kept on the TC web site under the meeting record.

See http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/event.php?event_id=11819

The meeting was quorate.

Confirm minute taker

Tim Banks is taking the minutes.

Approve minutes of Teleconference on 12th June

See: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18706

There were no comments on the minutes and no objections to approving them.

Call for AOB

Action Review – chair

(Dan) Make updates to RMD spec agreed during the meeting. Done.

(IanR) After RMD updates are complete, arrange ballot to accept the spec as Committee Draft and submit for Public Review. Done.

(DaveS) If the ballot succeeds, liaise with OASIS to organize the Public Review of RMD. (Ballot completes 27th June).

(DaveS) From the voting, it looks as though the ballot will approve the draft. We will need to make changes to produce Committee Draft and Public Draft.

(IanR) The main point is that the date on the PR version has to be the date on which the ballot closed.

Action: (Dave) Draft instructions to progress the RMD spec.

New Issues

None.

Issue resolution

No issues outstanding.

Discuss RMD progress.

(DaveS) I guess that if we go smoothly into PR we will probably not need a call next time.

(IanR) There will be 4 telecons worth of time during PR., but during the last PR we received quite a few comments. If we get them during PR, we will schedule calls.

Straggler Roll Call

See Meeting record.

AOB

Next telecon is in two weeks (10th July). [Update: - now canceled. Next call 24th July]

Closed 5:08.

Summary of actions

(DaveS) Liaise with OASIS to organize the Public Review of RMD. (Ballot completes 27th June)

(DaveS) Draft instructions to progress the RMD spec to Committee Draft and PR.