Subject: Minutes of the final meeting held on March 5th

The minutes are stored here:  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22729/WSRF%20TC%20%5B5March07%5D%20notes%5B1%5D.pdf and attached.

Hopefully, there won't be any any changes required as I've just run out of ink... :-)

Regards, Tim Banks.

Unless stated otherwise above:

Title: WSRF TC notes

Notes from the OASIS WSRF TC
Teleconference
5th March 2007

Roll Call

The roll call is kept on the TC web site under the meeting record. http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/event.php?event_id=13015

The meeting was quorate.

Confirm minute taker

Tim Banks is taking the minutes.

Closure of the TC

See http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/email/archives/200610/msg00005.html

(Ian) We have had no comments for errata. The alternative to closure is to transition the IPR status. Does anyone object to closure of the TC?

(TomR) Someone has to put links on the public page before we close.

(DaveS) It looks like everything we need is on the public page already.

(IanR) I haven't seen anything on the list to say there is anything to be done. So the motion is for Ian to request TC Admin to close the TC.

(IanR) What about closure of the public comment list?

(MartinC) Closure of the public comment list is up to the TC Admin. There is no obligation to respond.

(IanR) The last action was to put the CS level of RMD into the library,and this has been done. So we're done.

(MartinC) I'll second the motion.

(IanR) Any objections?

None.

Action Ian to notify TC Admin of closure.

(MartinC) We need a way to approve the minutes.

(IanR) This can be done by e-ballot.

No objections.

Close

Closed 5:25.

Summary of actions

(Ian) Arrange e-ballot to allow checking of the minute and notify TC Admin of closure of the TC.

=