wsrm-comment message

Subject: [wsrm-comment] question about faults

Suppose that my WSRM receiver gets an XML document via
an HTTP POST, but the XML is not valid with respect to
the WSRM Schema.

I can't return a WSRM fault because I can't populate
the RM:RefToMessageId (since I can't read the
RM:MessageId of the request message).  Do I reply with
a regular "SOAP Fault"?  Or an HTTP error message?

Thanks,

Mark