Subject: [Fwd: Re: WS RM meeting Wed PM]

FYI, Jishnu Mukerjii, from HP, has indicated he wants to participate
in the WSRM TC.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: WS RM meeting Wed PM
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:59:57 -0500
From: Jishnu Mukerji <jishnu@hp.com>
To: tom@coastin.com
CC: Jim F Hughes <jim_hughes@hp.com>

Tom,

I just got back from Boeblingen and saw you message. Yes please do add
me to the
teleconference. I have no problem with not being able to vote on
anything until I have
come upto speed.:-)

I will put 5:30pm - 7:30pm Wednesday on my calendar.

Thanks,

Jishnu.

--
Jishnu Mukerji
Senior Systems Architect        1001 Frontier Road, Suite 300