Subject: Re: [wsrm] Assumptions of the Transport Protocol Layer

Doug,
I agree with your clarifications. I was making broad brush statements
which you have appropriately qualified.

Is all we are relying on is message integrity preservation in the
transport layer?

It seems that flow control would be another thing to rely on the
transport protocol for.

Anyway, we need to get our requirements sorted out in this area.

Tom Rutt
Fujitsu