Subject: May 2003 f2f space reserved at Oracle HQ

Hi,

I've reserved facilities at the Oracle Conference Center (at HQ at Redwood
Shores) as follows:

Dates:    wed May 28 - noon May 30, 2003
20-30 people
Requirements: good speaker phone facilities, projector, and internet access.
Food: continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack.
Meeting name: OASIS Reliable Messaging TC.

We should confirm the dates during the next conference call.

cheers,
   jeff