Subject: RE: [wsrm] Oracle's Requirements/Issues list

Title: Message
   WSDL currently is not on the list of base protocols (as defined in 1.3 of the WS-Reliability contribution). If we do the following as a normative part of wsrm, then we need to be specific about WSDL versions. I am a little hesitant to use 1.2 unless it is in final stages of review. As discussed in the thread on bindings, I am not sure wsdl descriptions should be a normative part of wsrm anyway.

Scott Werden