Subject: Re: [wsrm] Preliminary minutes of WSRM TC Conf call -050603

I don't think we should preclude a use case where an application initiates
multi-segment messages at the same time.  Threaded  applications would do this
because the threads operate independently most of the time.  The question is,
how is that supported?  Does it require that the messages use different
end-points, or are they just different messages overloaded onto the same pair
of end points?  We don't place any such restrictions on single-segment
messaging.

Dock