Subject: Re: [wsrm] New Issue: Is wsrm extensible?

In principle, I think we can follow the same position that SOAP has. SOAP is considered to be extended. And I think there is possibility this spec to be extended, so we do not have to preclude those extensibility. Iwasa ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Werden" <scottw@wrq.com> To: <wsrm@lists.oasis-open.org> Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 3:28 AM Subject: [wsrm] New Issue: Is wsrm extensible? > > Is it a requirement (or not) that WSRM be extensible? > > If we think this is pretty much a stand-alone spec, extensibility is > probably not important, but if we think variations will emerge in the future > (e.g., a WS-ReliabilityPolicy), then we should build in extensibility. This > is important for how the schema is designed. > > Scott Werden > > You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.php >