Subject: Re: [wsrm] Sync/Async HTTP bindings

 Peter -

"Furniss, Peter" wrote:

> I don't want to stir up the entire REST hornet's nest, but is in
> necessarily a POST request in all cases, especially in polling for an
> ack message ?  Or is this effectively nailed down elsewhere ?

 All the existing RM Headers are complex enough and are sent with
 the initial client msg/content and hence GET is pretty much ruled out.

 The (new) RM Header for polling may be simple enough and sent
 stand-alone and 'could' be sent as GET. But I don't see a value-add
 in the GET alternative especially if we want to support piggy-backing
 both ways going forward.

 Since there is a slight possibility of GET, I specifically wanted to say
 Sync/Async SOAP HTTP POST bindings [1]. However, others on the
 conf. call. felt un-necessary.

 -Sunil

 [1] - This is not the same as WSDL bindings... Infact, wsdl doesn't have
         anything like SOAP HTTP bindings.. It has  'soap', 'http get', and
         'http post' bindings..