Subject: Re: [wsrm] What about this tradeoff solution for the persistence issue?

 +1.

 We have discussed this issue pretty extensively during the F2F
 and the consensus was that levels of persistence/crash tolerance
 was out-of-scope.  "persistence" is must for RM. If vendors want to
 do vendor-sepcific extensions,  they are more than welcome to do
 so.

 For this version, we should just assume "message persistence".

 -Sunil