Subject: RE: [wsrm] WSDL for WSRM ??

Yes, I'm interested in working together.  I'll send you what I've been
working on and we can discuss.  It will take me a few days to pull it
together.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sunil Kunisetty [mailto:sunil.kunisetty@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 12:25 PM
To: Mark D. Hansen
Cc: WSRM-TC (E-mail)

 Hi Mark,

 I mentioned that I'm going to look into annotating WSDL with
 RM operations, not MEPs though. If that's what you meant, I haven't
 had a chance to look into that yet. We could work together if
 you are interested too.

 Scott & Venkat also mentioned that they would chime in too.

 -Sunil

"Mark D. Hansen" wrote:

> I recall from the face-to-face meeting that a few of the members of
this committee were going to work on WSDL for the message exchange
patterns being defined.  Has anything happened with that?  I've been
working on it a little bit and would be happy to help out as well.

> Mark Hansen
> bus: (888) 360-7285
> fax:  (914) 723-8671
> email: khookguy@yahoo.com
>
> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgrou
p.php