Subject: RE: [wsrm] REL-13 proposal

Hi Marc,

I think, we should keep this spec. requirement. The "From/To" elements are not enough for routing alone.

br,
Magdolna

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Goodner, Marc Andrue [mailto:marc.andrue.goodner@sap.com]
Sent: June 18,2003 13:25
To: wsrm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrm] REL-13 proposal

Proposal: Close with no action. Rational is that we should pay careful attention to this issue as we determine which elements should be required/optional and what their fault characteristics are, but there is nothing we can reflect in the specification directly for this issue.

Regards,
Marc g

Issue REL-13
Title: Use of elements beyond WSRM