Subject: Re: [wsrm] REL-13 proposal

Magdolna and all,

I think the issue is there is no standard specification for general header
at this point. Not only From and To, but also message identification
element might be defined in the general header specification
if there is such specification.

And I don't believe just removing From and To from the spec is a good
resolution, since there is no other way to identify the sender and
receiver with consistent way regardless of the underlying protocol.