Subject: Re: [wsrm] We need to reschedule WS-RM conference call

I am a little confused as to how this thread has dribbled off.

Our meeting should proceed as usual rather than diverging from our
regular schedule.  Those who choose to dial in from an unusual location
or miss next week's meeting are, as always, free to do so.  As
individuals, we do what we must to improve the work at hand, (as a side
effect, one hopes) maintain our committee voting rights and balance this
work against other commitments.  As an OASIS committee, we have a preset
schedule (determined far in advance) and standard parlimentary
procedures that should not be updated or put aside with a week's notice.
  Again, we should have a normal ("voting") meeting next week at the
regular time.

thanx,
	doug