Subject: RE: [wsrm] Rel 44: Duplicate Elimination and Time To Live (TTL)

Paolo-

I agree with your description of the fault/ack message flow. I described the
same thing in my email I sent yesterday. The important thing is that WS-RM
may require an additional MEP, beyond the application level MEP defined in
the WSDL, for it to carry out its ACK or fault, but this would be completely
independent of, and would not affect, the application MEP. However, I am not
sure this WS-RM MEP needs to ever be defined in the WSDL.

Scott

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/members/leave_workgroup.ph