Subject: draft agenda for 7/15 teleconf

Based on the fact that many people stated they could attend as planned,
the teleconf
for this tuesday will take place as normal.

As usual, if we do not make quoarum, we can still work on pending
resolutions. However,
we could very well be quorate.

---------------
Draft Agenda to WSRM TC Conference Call – July 15, 2003

The next meeting of the WSRM TC will take place by teleconference this

Tuesday July 15, 2003, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time

(UTC - 4)

The call in details are as follows :

Dial-in numbers:

----------------

Toll Free - : 1-800-605-5167

International - : 1-719-457-0339

Passcode: 732072

The draft agenda is as follows:

1 Roll Call

2 Minutes Discussion

2.1 Appointment of Minute Taker

2.2 Approval of previous meeting minutes

7/1/2003 Teleconference minutes:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/2804/Minutes%20WSRM%20TC%20701.htm

3 Discussion of Issues:

Issues List: (From Mark Goodner):

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/2766/wsrm-reqm-issues.html

4 Discussion of Editor’s Draft Requirements Document

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/2677/Web_Service_Reliability_Requirements.pdf

5 Discussion of Possible Schedule for Specification Completion

6. Decision on start times and end times for September f2f.

If you have any other suggestions for the Agenda send them to the list.

Tom Rutt

WSRM Chair

Fujitsu