Subject: Re: [wsrm] New proposal for Reply to action item

It is not clear to me how the receiver can know how to send RM-Fault back
when ack is not requested.
When ack is requested, the receiver can send RM-Fault in the same way
as Ack.
The definition below implicitly says that, when ack is not requested, the sender
must specify ReplyTo and receive RM-Fault with the Callback pattern.
Can the sender receive RM-Fault with the Response or Polling patterns
when possible?

In my previous mail I suggested that ackPattern should be specified
even when ack is not requested (if the sernder needs to receive RM-Fault).

Junichi Tatemura