Subject: Re: [wsrm] Prelim Minutes of WSRM TC meeting 7/29

Tom Rutt wrote:

> The prelim minutes are attached.
>
> Please post any corrections before wed pm, so I can post the final
> minutes on this thursday.
>
> Tom Rutt

I would like to remove the following para from the discussion on message ordering (3.1 in the minutes)

"General agreement that we should have a separate header for
each of these three functions.  The descriptions can be done separately."

Later discussion states that the decision on schema can be deferred.

Tom Rutt
wsrm Chair