Subject: New issue - namespace

Here is a new issue:
  - Namespace should be changed to OASIS namespace.

Proposed Resolution:
  We use OASIS namespace for the spec.
  A proposed format would be:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/(TC name)/schema/ws-r-(version).xsd

Does anyone know what should be in (TC name) ?
We should be able to put the schema at the location.

And the version number is other issue to discuss.
I think we have two choices for version number
as follows:
    - Ver1.1
    - Ver2.0
I slightly prefer Ver1.1. Any comments?