Subject: Re: [wsrm] New issues + formation of a new OASIS TC?

Some clarification please.

I am going back through a few older emails, checking that each is
reflected on the issues list.  For this one, I was unable to find
anything to update.  What exactly are the QoS parameters that must be
consistent over and above the requirement that ordered messages must all
use the full breadth of available QoS options?  Is (2) anything more
than an agreement to resolve REL-56 as Alan has proposed?

If this email amounts to a request for all messages in a group to use
the identical URLs for recipient and callback endpoints, please let me
know and I will add that issue.

By the way, if this is indeed the new issue, I would object that the
proposed rules appear far too restrictive -- especially on the callback
side.  If a sender wishes to use multiple callback services within their
site for portions of an ordered sequence of messages, why should we get
in their way?  Going a bit further, these restrictions seem to go
against the WSDL concept of a service which includes multiple endpoints
and against the BPEL concept of a business process which may correspond
to a (relatively long lived) ordered sequence of messages at run time.

thanx,
	doug

--
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"

WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork