Subject: [Fwd: Re: XML 2003 Interop demo opportunity]

This is an opportunity, which we will have to work fast on to make happen.

Can the people working on the TC subgroup proposal for interop demo
comment on this?

Tom Rutt
WSRM chair.

I will try to determine the current status of this

--- Begin Message ---
Tom,

Since Dee's message went out in early July, some of the logistics for
this event may have changed.  We have heard, for example, the standards
groups (including OASIS) may be able to present demonstrations in a
booth on the trade show floor rather than in a separate theatre.  Could
you please confirm the current ideas and requirements with Dee and let
the WS-Reliability TC know about the answers?  No matter how it will
work, XML 2003 sounds like a perfect venue for another PoC.

thanx very much,
	doug

--
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"

WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork

--- End Message ---