Subject: [Rel-87]schema for Headers

 All -

 Before Scott & I work on the Schema for the RM Headers, we would like to
 know that this is what we have decided so far. Please correct us if we missed
 something or didn't capture any resolution properly.

MessageHeader
     - GroupId - "mid URI" scheme from RFC2392 - Mandatory
     - SequenceNo - unsignedLong - Long
       --   status attribute - xsd:string -  Begin, Continue, End
     - TimeStamp  - UTC  - Mandtory
     - ExpiryTime  - UTC - Mandatory
     - ReplyPattern -  xsd:string  - Optional
       - replyTo attribute - uri  - Optional

Request
     - AckRequested  - Optional
     - DuplicateElimination  - Optional

Response
   RefToGroupId - "mid URI" scheme  from RFC2392 - Mandatory
   RefToSequenceNo - unsignedLong - Optional

Fault - QName - Mandatory

Namespace:

  urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrm:schema:1.1:SOAP1.1
   urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrm:schema:1.1:SOAP1.2

URL Location:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrm/schema/1.1/SOAP1.1
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrm/schema/1.1/SOAP1.2