Subject: Re: [wsrm] [REL-XX]Proposal for POLL RM-Reply Pattern

While I suppose it would add a diagnostic benefit, it sort of directly
addresses the RMP
as opposed to the RMP just knowing how to manage messages and hand them
off.
How long would you have to archive message information to know
when expired groups were purged?  Or does it not assume transient
services
that persist, but a daemon that would only respond with knowledge since
its startup?