Subject: Re: [wsrm] SequenceNumber element

 Ahhh! This jotted my memory. This is where i saw "SequenceNumber"
 as "SequenceNo" and hence I wrote the same yesterday. This
 agreement should be reworded. Btw, GroupId was also spelled
 wrongly here as GroupID.

 The new agreement should be:

 Agreement to replace RefToMessageID with two new elements:

    * RefToGroupId
    * RefToSequenceNumber

 Btw, why was 'No' expanded as 'Number' in SequenceNumber case
 and not 'Id' in GroupId?  Doesn't it have to be GroupIdentifier to be
 consistent. Anyway, lets revisit all the names at the end.

 -Sunil