Subject: incidental information

The asynchronous service access protocol committee is starting up
and would like to coordinate its efforts with this group.

Reliability is an important aspect of asynchronous service,
likewise, I know the other week, the topics of service-level
and request-level status information came up,
so I thought I'd pass on a draft from the committee.

wd-asap-spec-01d.doc

wd-asap-spec-01d.doc