Subject: Re: [wsrm] Poll Operation

In the invoice message if they added an ASAP header for a
create-instance-request
(perhaps providing the observerkey uri) with no response requested
(our one way scenario),
it seems like an observer could find the status by the ASAP RequestId
or alternately ContextData: both of which are opaque enough they could
use RM header inforrmation or not.
Admittedly reliability was originally to be out of scope for ASAP,
but it is a case of a query for service instance status information...