Subject: RE: [wsrm] [REL-XX]Proposal for POLL RM-Reply Pattern

I agree with Sunil's conclusion that the poll operation should not be in the
soap body but his discussion raises some other issues. The issue of Body vs.
Header is really orthogonal to WSDL. Having a WSDL description of the RMP's
poll service may be desribable even if the operation is in the header. I can
see this being useful, for instance, if there is an intermediary (or proxy)
that needs to know about all the services that an endpoint will be
providing. Additionally, how is the SOAPAction header being set without a
WSDL? We have no RM field to specify that.

Scott