Subject: Re: [wsrm] [REL-XX]Proposal for POLL RM-Reply Pattern

 Scott,

Scott Werden wrote:

> I agree with Sunil's conclusion that the poll operation should not be in the
> soap body but his discussion raises some other issues. The issue of Body vs.
> Header is really orthogonal to WSDL. Having a WSDL description of the RMP's
> poll service may be desribable even if the operation is in the header. I can

 If it is a Header, one can always define it in the (WSDL) SOAP Binding section
 for that PortType/Port.

 Alternatively, we should use the WSDL Annotation stuff which is pending (I'll
 work on it after we close this issue) on my AI list.

> see this being useful, for instance, if there is an intermediary (or proxy)
> that needs to know about all the services that an endpoint will be
> providing. Additionally, how is the SOAPAction header being set without a
> WSDL? We have no RM field to specify that.

  Scott, could you clarify what SOAPAction has to do with RM?

 -Sunil